Fall 2014/Winter 2015 Available Products:
We are selling out quickly of some items and for certain others, I think we will always have a steady supply!
- Fresh eggs: $3.50 a dozen (We will take .50 off if you provide your own containers. Recycle/reduce/reuse! Obviously these are for local pick up and/or delivery only)
- Chicken: $3.50 a lb, only available in whole birds unless we are notified in advance
- Naragansette and Blue Slate Turkeys-both hens and toms available. Contact us for prices.
- Ground Beef: Sold out
- Beef Arm Roast: $3.00 lb
All other types of beef cuts are sold out until we butcher our next cow(s)..sorry!
The oinkers-all registered Berkshire pork:
- Mild Sausage: $8.25 lb
- NY Shoulder: $11.25 lb
- Ham Steak: $9.00lb
- Shoulder Roast: $10.00 lb
- Loin Roast: $10.25 lb
- Pork Steak: $9.00 lb
- Bone in pork chops: $12.00 lb (I might be biased, but these are better than most beef steaks-sorry cows!)
- Fresh bacon (not cured or smoked): $12.00 lb
- Salt cured Berkshire bacon (no nitrates/nitrates/chemicals added-just pig and salt!):$13.50 lb
- Smoked salt cured Berkshire bacon (your choice of Applewood or Hickory smoked): $16.50 lb
We are also anticipating being able to offer young Berkshire piglets in the early Spring. Prices will depend on multiple factors-we will put out a post when those are available.
Fruits and Veggies:
As the growing season continues, we will have more information on what is growing well this year and what will be available. All of our produce is non-GMO, grown organically and picked/packaged by hand!